What you'll need:
- Bottle caps (we used 6)
- Green construction paper
- White glue
- Pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
How to make your Bottle Cap Caterpillar Craft:
- Cut a leaf shape out of the construction paper.
- Have your child color the bottle caps any colors they want. Our daughter is on a rainbow kick and went with a different color for each cap.
- Pour a puddle of glue on a scrap piece of paper and have your child dip each cap into the glue puddle and then stick the caps onto the leaf in a line.
- Add little googly eyes and a pipe cleaner smile to the first bottle cap. Cut small pieces of pipe cleaner to use as antennae and glue them to the first cap as well.
- Use a crayon to draw legs on the remaining caps.