What you'll need:
- ½ sheet cardstock
- 2 paper fasteners or stapler
- Hole punch or sharpened pencil
- Paper cutter
- Stickers, foam stickers, markers, or anything else you would like to decorate with
- Patterns (optional)
How to make it:
- Print out our coupon patterns, as many as you like.
- Fill in the blanks on any of the coupons that are not filled out.
- Use a paper cutter or scissors to cut out the coupons. (See photo.)
- Use a pencil to sketch around a coupon onto the cardstock, about 1/2" larger than the coupon. (See photo.)
- Cut the cardstock using the sketched line as a guide, cut two pieces for the cover and the back.
- Use a hole punch or a sharpened pencil to poke holes in the coupons and the cardstock and assemble with the paper fasteners. Or you can simply staple the booklet together. (See photo 1, 2, 3.)
- Decorate the front cover with markers, stickers, foam stickers, or whatever else you like. (See photo.)
- This craft is a favorite that Mom might want to save. Make two sets so she can keep one and use the other!
- Instead of cardstock, you can use construction paper.
- If using glitter glue to decorate the cover, be sure to allow for ample drying time.
- Foam stickers are available at your local craft supply store.